Thursday 30 May 2013

SHROPSHIRE WOMAN CLAIMS CAPTURE OF GHOST ON PHOTOGRAPH

Is that a ghost reaching out, or Kerry`s clothes??
Kerry Owen, 28, of Aqueduct in Telford said she did not believe in the paranormal until she took the puzzling picture at her parents’ house in Broseley.

She sent the photograph to the Shropshire Star after reading our story about a shadowy silhouette caught on camera at Wellington Indoor Market.

Employees were shocked when CCTV footage showed what appeared to be a figure pushing over a stack of heavy boxes.

Kerry captured her surreal scene in her parents’ living room in Wilkinson Avenue. “I took it on my new iPhone when I was just messing around getting to grips with the camera,” she said.

“I just took a random picture of my sister Stacey and thought nothing of it. Then two or three days later I was looking through my pictures when I noticed what looked like a man reaching for her shoulder.

“I was a little bit spooked to say the least.

“I showed my sister and she was freaked out by it.”

Kerry’s spooky snap was met with disbelief and wonder by friends and family who could not work out what it was. “Some people were amazed by it and others accused me of setting it up,” said Kerry. “But I wouldn’t know how to fake it if I wanted to.”

Intrigued, Kerry called in the experts to investigate further.

“I had it put through some computer software to see if it could be explained by a light or a reflection but it was inconclusive,” she said.

“I didn’t believe in ghosts before but I do now.”

Source: ShropshireStar

My View
If this photograph was convincing evidence of the paranormal, then my response would be, "What ghost?"

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter