Tuesday 15 May 2012

STRANGE UFO CAPTURED OVER DOWN TOWN CHICAGO

 Here is a strange looking UFO which like many UFO captures on Youtube is out of focus, badly
 pixelated, and unstable, as the hand-held camera is set to maximum zoom.
To me this looks like a weather balloon, but you may see this differently or offer an alternative observation.

"I caught this weird looking ghost white UFO today May 11, 2012 at 3.40PM over Chicago IL. I am West of this blob of energy looking East toward the Downtown sky. Sorry bout all the shake when I zoom in, ive to learn to not zoom in so much next time. I tried to stablize the video the best I could. It was very bright out this thing was pretty high up so it was hard to capture it smooth esp thru a 3 inch LCD screen. 3 mins of video and 3 mins of enhanced still photos from the video".




Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment