Friday 11 May 2012

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY CLAIMED ON CAM FROM U.S HOME

This video allegedly shows  time-lapse recordings of paranormal activity from a home in the USA.
You`ll see a bed sheet pull to the centre of the bed, and interestingly, a drawer in the background pulls open.
Here are a compilation of comments posted by the owner to help fill in the background to these events.
Fact or fake, as always, you decide.

"REAL Paranormal Activity in our home. This is 100% real. This and nearly 100 hours of additional footage are not fake. I am scared for the first time in my life. No one can explain what is happening. I don't believe in these things. There must be a rational explanation. But... why I am I so afraid!!!
 We have had the house up for sale since November. However, it has not sold. Unfortunately, we are not in a financial situation where we can just walk away. The weird thing is... every time we show the house, something strange happens. Two weeks ago, during a showing, the power went out and a water faucet turned on in the bathroom. We were just outside the bathroom when we heard it come on. Another time, a woman started crying uncontrollable. Weird. 
A lot of people have commented that this if fake. I can only tell you what I KNOW. I have recorded over 100 hours of this phenomenon. The blankets move different every time, the dresser drawers open and close and the lights turn on and off. It may seem silly to you but we are living it. A few nights ago, my wife was physically attacked. Something held her down and I could not move her. SOMETHING is toying with us".




Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment