Thursday 23 February 2012

MEAT LOAF ADMITS HE TALKS TO SPIRIT

The rocker revealed that not only does he believe in spirits, but has actually seen and communicated with more than a few.

The musician is currently promoting his latest album Hell in a Handbasket and recalled a number of ghostly occurrences.

"I believe there's something when you die because there are ghosts. I've seen them, I've been around them," he told Shortlist magazine. "Some are just energy left behind, and some are intelligent. I've had conversations with them using a K2 meter, which lets them answer 'yes' or 'no'.

I chased one across the room once. And when we were making Bat Out of Hell I saw a blonde girl in a white dress. I went downstairs and told the guys, 'There's a groupie up on the balcony,' and they go, 'How would she get up there?' Everybody went up and no one was there."

Meat Loaf is not a stereotypical rock star.

While he dabbled with drugs in the 1960s, he was never as wild as some of his contemporaries.

"I never was Steve Tyler or Ozzy [Osbourne]. I tried drugs, but I don't really drink. I get horrific stage fright, so I have a shot of tequila to calm my nerves, but that's three hours before I go on. I despise the taste of beer. I don't like vodka, don't like Scotch. Champagne makes me want to gag. I've never been that clichéd rocker," he said. "Groupies cursed at me because I wouldn't take them home. I'd go, 'I can't do it,' and they'd go, 'Well f**k you then.' I don't have many wild stories from the 70s or 80s. The 60s, though, were crazy. I did acid and hung around everybody like Hendrix, Daltrey, Joplin, The Dead."

Source: BelfastTelegraph

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment