Saturday 17 September 2011

SCEPTICS ATTACK PARANORMAL BELIEVERS ON FOX NEWS

Fox News’ The Five was running down the clock on their last episode of the week this afternoon and Eric Bolling decided to kill time by discussing the theatrical rerelease of Ghostbusters. I’m not exactly sure what conversation that scintillating news story was supposed to inspire (and I write that as a lifelong Ghostbusters devotee), but I certainly wasn’t expecting this. Apparently both Bob Beckel and Andrea Tantaros are haunted. Pull your blanket tight and get your Smores ready, here’s Beckel’s story:
BECKEL: Believe it or not, and I’m deadly serious here, I believe in ghosts. I’ve seen ghosts. I have. And this is not when I was using drugs…I’m telling you, I lived in this old farm house, this 250-year-old farm house, I’m telling you, there were ghosts in it.
GUTFELD: I think that was your dealer, Bob.
BECKEL: No, my dealer didn’t look like that. They were talking old English, they were rocking in these chairs. I’m not kidding you!
Once he was done, Tantaros started describing the “old lady” who appears on her building’s security camera footage late at night. Come on, Andrea! Just because your neighbor’s old doesn’t mean she’s not allowed to hit the late night club scene!
Seriously though, if The Five somehow morphs into a Ghostchasers-style reality show about Beckel and Tantaros wandering around the Fox News basement with flashlights, we’re just gonna start posting the entirety of every episode.
Watch the clip from Fox News below:



 Source: Mediaite

My view:
What interests me in this piece is the attitude and reaction of the anchor Eric Bolling and some of his team.
No sooner does Bob Beckel talk about his own paranormal experiences, then three of the four others present start to play down and ridicule Beckel as some kind of fool for believing in the paranormal. 


Further attacks on the sceptic`s own comfort zone came when Andrea Tantaros also confirmed a paranormal belief through her own experiences.

Bolling like all good sceptics then attempted to divert the conversation by parading a photograph wholly unconnected with the paranormal.


It is quite clear that Beckel and Tantaros have ruffled the comfort zone of these people, and illustrates how pathetic some sceptics really are by displaying a  narrow minded bigotry that invariably seeks to suppress something they clearly fear, and in the process makes them look the bigger fools as with the biased writer of this news piece.



Whatever happened to the notion of having an open mind?
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Chris I had the same thoughts as you had about that clip. Indeed the unbelievers lost the ground under their feet and were out of self-control. Maybe once, while reviewing that clip, they will realize which fools they are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dislike narrow minded stupidity Linda. We are all here to experience life, so why block out parts of that process because of some weird viewpoint of the existence of the paranormal?

    ReplyDelete